- 1 Is Sierra Vista AZ a safe place to live?
- 2 Is Sierra Vista in Maricopa County?
- 3 How far is Sierra Vista from Mexico border?
- 4 What area is Cochise County?
- 5 Is Sierra Vista AZ dangerous?
- 6 How far is Maricopa Arizona from Sierra Vista Arizona?
- 7 What is the prettiest city in Arizona?
- 8 Where should I live in Sierra Vista AZ?
- 9 Is Cochise County Safe?
- 10 Is Cochise County Democratic or Republican?
- 11 Is Cochise Arizona a safe place to live?
Is Sierra Vista AZ a safe place to live?
Sierra Vista is in the 8th percentile for safety, meaning 92% of cities are safer and 8% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Sierra Vista is 72.09 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Sierra Vista generally consider the northeast part of the city to be the safest.
Is Sierra Vista in Maricopa County?
Sierra Vista is a city in Cochise County, Arizona, United States.
How far is Sierra Vista from Mexico border?
Sierra Vista’s southern boundary is about nine miles from the Mexican border, and another 15 miles from the Sonoran town of Naco, Mueller said.
What area is Cochise County?
16 107 km²
Is Sierra Vista AZ dangerous?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Sierra Vista is 1 in 39. Based on FBI crime data, Sierra Vista is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Arizona, Sierra Vista has a crime rate that is higher than 66% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
How far is Maricopa Arizona from Sierra Vista Arizona?
The distance between Sierra Vista and Maricopa is 146 miles.
What is the prettiest city in Arizona?
Tiny Bisbee stands tall on list of the nation’s prettiest cities. Those who believe Sedona is Arizona’s prettiest town, raise your hands.
Where should I live in Sierra Vista AZ?
Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ
- Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ.
- City: 7.3mi / 11.7km away.
- Population: 15,768.
- The best areas in Sierra Vista, AZ are Brown’s Canyon Ranch, the Garden Canyon and the Presidio of Santa Cruz de Terrenante. These are some astonishing places to visit and have spectacular views. There…[read more]
Is Cochise County Safe?
Compared to California’s two border counties, Cochise County falls in the middle in both violent and property crime. The Imperial County Sheriff’s Office reported a per capita violent crime rate of 581 per 100,000 residents in 2014, down from 704 in 2010.
Is Cochise County Democratic or Republican?
Cochise County leans strongly towards the Republican Party in presidential elections. Although Bill Clinton carried the county narrowly in 1992, it has supported the Republican nominee by large margins in every other election since 1968, except for 1996 and 1976 when Clinton and Jimmy Carter each lost only narrowly.
Is Cochise Arizona a safe place to live?
Cochise is in the 17th percentile for safety, meaning 83% of cities are safer and 17% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Cochise’s proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. The rate of crime in Cochise is 48.40 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.