- 1 What county is Sierra Vista?
- 2 Is Sierra Vista AZ a safe place to live?
- 3 Is Sierra Vista in Maricopa County?
- 4 How far is Sierra Vista from Mexico border?
- 5 What does Sierra Vista mean in Spanish?
- 6 Is Sierra Vista AZ dangerous?
- 7 What is the cheapest place to live in Arizona?
- 8 How far is Maricopa Arizona from Sierra Vista Arizona?
- 9 What is the prettiest city in Arizona?
- 10 Where should I live in Sierra Vista AZ?
- 11 Is Sierra Vista Arizona a good place to retire?
What county is Sierra Vista?
From its early days as a community growing under the protective wing of neighboring Fort Huachuca during the Apache Wars, Sierra Vista has blossomed into the recreational and cultural hub of Cochise County.
Is Sierra Vista AZ a safe place to live?
Sierra Vista is in the 8th percentile for safety, meaning 92% of cities are safer and 8% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Sierra Vista is 72.09 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Sierra Vista generally consider the northeast part of the city to be the safest.
Is Sierra Vista in Maricopa County?
Sierra Vista is a city in Cochise County, Arizona, United States.
How far is Sierra Vista from Mexico border?
Sierra Vista’s southern boundary is about nine miles from the Mexican border, and another 15 miles from the Sonoran town of Naco, Mueller said.
What does Sierra Vista mean in Spanish?
Known as “The Hummingbird Capital of the United States”, Sierra Vista means ” Mountain Range View ” in Spanish, given to it for its proximity to the Huachuca Mountains.
Is Sierra Vista AZ dangerous?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Sierra Vista is 1 in 39. Based on FBI crime data, Sierra Vista is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Arizona, Sierra Vista has a crime rate that is higher than 66% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is the cheapest place to live in Arizona?
The 5 Most Affordable Places to Live In Arizona
- Oro Valley. Oro Valley is a suburb located 6 miles from Tucson and 110 miles from the state capital Phoenix.
- Gilbert. Gilbert comes in at number 40 on WalletHub’s list of cities with the best “wallet fitness” factor in the entire country.
How far is Maricopa Arizona from Sierra Vista Arizona?
The distance between Sierra Vista and Maricopa is 146 miles.
What is the prettiest city in Arizona?
Tiny Bisbee stands tall on list of the nation’s prettiest cities. Those who believe Sedona is Arizona’s prettiest town, raise your hands.
Where should I live in Sierra Vista AZ?
Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ
- Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ.
- City: 7.3mi / 11.7km away.
- Population: 15,768.
- The best areas in Sierra Vista, AZ are Brown’s Canyon Ranch, the Garden Canyon and the Presidio of Santa Cruz de Terrenante. These are some astonishing places to visit and have spectacular views. There…[read more]
Is Sierra Vista Arizona a good place to retire?
Sierra Vista, AZ, has been selected as a top retirement destination in the sixth edition of “America’s 100 Best Places to Retire,” a comprehensive guidebook of the country’s most appealing retirement towns. “The extraordinary views and mountain topography make Sierra Vista stand out as a unique Arizona community.”