- 1 Where is the sunrise in Oceanside CA?
- 2 Where can I see Christmas lights in Oceanside?
- 3 Are there bad parts of Oceanside?
- 4 Is Oceanside CA dangerous?
- 5 Where can I watch the sunrise in California?
- 6 Can you watch the sunrise over the ocean in California?
- 7 Where are the best Christmas lights in San Diego?
- 8 Where can I see Christmas lights in Fallbrook?
- 9 Where is Candy Cane Lane in Coronado?
- 10 Is Oceanside dangerous at night?
- 11 What parts of Oceanside are safe?
- 12 Is Oceanside a good area to live?
- 13 What is the most dangerous city in California?
- 14 What is the most dangerous part of San Diego?
- 15 Is Oceanside CA expensive?
Where is the sunrise in Oceanside CA?
Oceanside City Beach Both North and South Beach surrounding the Oceanside Pier are lovely in the morning. We recommend grabbing a spot on the north side (pictured above), spreading out a blanket on the sand and enjoying the warm hues over a breakfast picnic.
Where can I see Christmas lights in Oceanside?
Best christmas lights in Oceanside, CA
- Carlsbad Christmas House. 10.6 mi. Holiday Decorations.
- Christmas on Knob Hill. 12.7 mi.
- Christmas Light Hanging. 3.7 mi.
- D-Tek Christmas Creations. 5.2 mi.
- San Diego Holiday Lights. 14.2 mi.
- Merry Christmas Lights. 18.7 mi.
- Lighting Distinctions. 12.4 mi.
- San Diego Outdoor Lighting. 10.0 mi.
Are there bad parts of Oceanside?
Oceanside is in the 35th percentile for safety, meaning 65% of cities are safer and 35% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Oceanside is 33.32 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Oceanside generally consider the northeast part of the city to be the safest.
Is Oceanside CA dangerous?
Of the 4,473 cities to report one or more incidents of violence, Oceanside ranks No. 1,009 by violent crime rate, which ranks it in the top 25% most violent U.S. cities. Just as violent crime is more common in Oceanside than it is nationwide, violent crime is also more common in California than it is nationwide.
Where can I watch the sunrise in California?
Shooting The Sunrise On The Southern California Coast
- Leo Carrillo.
- El Matador.
- Surfrider Beach, Malibu.
- Corona Del Mar.
- Crescent Bay Point Park, Laguna Beach.
- Shaw’s Cove, Laguna Beach.
- Heisler Park, Laguna Beach.
- Treasure Island, Laguna Beach.
Can you watch the sunrise over the ocean in California?
None of them. The sun rises in the east, all of the ocean in California are on the west. You can was a sunset for sure. The Pacific Ocean is definitely to the west of everywhere in San Diego; you’d have to go out to an island to see the sunrise over the Pacific.
Where are the best Christmas lights in San Diego?
Here are our top picks of Christmas Light Displays for 2020!
- BALBOA PARK. Jungle Bells at the San Diego Zoo.
- BANKERS HILL. Luminaria: Trees, lamp posts, roofs and courtyards all decorated with lights.
- CARLSBAD. 7607 Romeria St.
- CARMEL MOUNTAIN RANCH.
- CHULA VISTA.
- EL CAJON.
Where can I see Christmas lights in Fallbrook?
Major Holiday Light Displays in Fallbrook
- Historic Downtown Fallbrook. Lights on Main Street.
- 2031 Reche Road, Fallbrook. Weather permitting – 6:30-9PM Weekdays.
- Natalie Way, Fallbrook. Neighbors report this street has some serious holiday spirit!
- Myrtle Creek, 2940 Reche Road, Fallbrook.
Where is Candy Cane Lane in Coronado?
Coronado’s own Candy Cane Lane, located in a quiet cul-de-sac at the end of Country Club Lane (600 block), has been a Christmas tradition since the early 1960s.
Is Oceanside dangerous at night?
What areas in SoCal do you avoid after dark? Located in San Diego County, this oceanside town is ranked as the 31st most dangerous city in all of California and the 11th most dangerous in SoCal. You’ll definitely want to be aware of your surroundings after dark.
What parts of Oceanside are safe?
Safest Oceanside neighborhoods
- San Onofre / Las Flores.
- Leisure Village Way / Cordoba Way.
- Douglas Dr / Vandegrift Blvd.
- Mesa Dr / Sagewood Dr.
- N River Rd / College Blvd.
- Lake Blvd / Blue Sky Ln.
- Mesa Dr / College Blvd.
- Mesa Dr / N Santa Fe Ave.
Is Oceanside a good area to live?
In general, neighborhoods in Oceanside are considered safe and comfortable with walkable communities and biking areas. Oceanside is a safe place to live – the statistical crime rate in Oceanside is 1% less than the national average at about 376.98 per 100,000 residents.
What is the most dangerous city in California?
Today, Compton has a population of 96,455 and is home to many great historical routes. However, with it’s beauty, Compton is considered “The Most Dangerous City in California” due to it’s high violent crime rate. Per 1000 residents, 11.97 will become a victim of violent crime.
What is the most dangerous part of San Diego?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In San Diego, CA
- East Village. Population 13,053. 900 %
- Horton Plaza. Population 659. 574 %
- Marina. Population 4,435. 556 %
- Little Italy. Population 3,171. 306 %
- Kearny Mesa. Population 3,664. 306 %
- Cortez Hill. Population 2,825. 301 %
- Midtown District. Population 10,962. 262 %
- Columbia. Population 1,641.
Is Oceanside CA expensive?
Oceanside’s housing expenses are 102% higher than the national average and the utility prices are 15% higher than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 29% higher than the national average. Healthcare in Oceanside is 8% higher than the national average.