- 1 Is Sierra Vista in Maricopa County?
- 2 Is Sierra Vista AZ a safe place to live?
- 3 What county is Bisbee in?
- 4 How far is Sierra Vista from Mexican border?
- 5 How far is Maricopa Arizona from Sierra Vista Arizona?
- 6 What is the cheapest place to live in Arizona?
- 7 How dangerous is Bisbee Arizona?
- 8 Is Bisbee AZ worth visiting?
- 9 Is Bisbee a ghost town?
- 10 What is the prettiest city in Arizona?
- 11 Where should I live in Sierra Vista AZ?
- 12 Is Sierra Vista Arizona a good place to retire?
Is Sierra Vista in Maricopa County?
Sierra Vista is a city in Cochise County, Arizona, United States.
Is Sierra Vista AZ a safe place to live?
Sierra Vista is in the 8th percentile for safety, meaning 92% of cities are safer and 8% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Sierra Vista is 72.09 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Sierra Vista generally consider the northeast part of the city to be the safest.
What county is Bisbee in?
Cochise County is located in the southeastern corner of the U.S. state of Arizona. The population was 131,346 at the 2010 census. The county seat is Bisbee, while the most populous city is Sierra Vista.
How far is Sierra Vista from Mexican border?
Sierra Vista’s southern boundary is about nine miles from the Mexican border, and another 15 miles from the Sonoran town of Naco, Mueller said.
How far is Maricopa Arizona from Sierra Vista Arizona?
The distance between Sierra Vista and Maricopa is 146 miles.
What is the cheapest place to live in Arizona?
The 5 Most Affordable Places to Live In Arizona
- Oro Valley. Oro Valley is a suburb located 6 miles from Tucson and 110 miles from the state capital Phoenix.
- Gilbert. Gilbert comes in at number 40 on WalletHub’s list of cities with the best “wallet fitness” factor in the entire country.
How dangerous is Bisbee Arizona?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Bisbee is 1 in 40. Based on FBI crime data, Bisbee is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Arizona, Bisbee has a crime rate that is higher than 65% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Bisbee AZ worth visiting?
Bisbee is a wonderful place to visit. People are amazingly friendly and helpful. There are several nice B&B’s in town including The School House Inn, Old Bisbee B&B, Calumet Guest House and the Gym Club.
Is Bisbee a ghost town?
Bisbee is full of ghosts. In a copper mining town founded in the 1880s, one expects to hear some ghostly tales. After all, many a miner died in the small town while working to find his fortune. It was a rough-and-tumble kind of town and gunfights in the street were frequent.
What is the prettiest city in Arizona?
Tiny Bisbee stands tall on list of the nation’s prettiest cities. Those who believe Sedona is Arizona’s prettiest town, raise your hands.
Where should I live in Sierra Vista AZ?
Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ
- Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ.
- City: 7.3mi / 11.7km away.
- Population: 15,768.
- The best areas in Sierra Vista, AZ are Brown’s Canyon Ranch, the Garden Canyon and the Presidio of Santa Cruz de Terrenante. These are some astonishing places to visit and have spectacular views. There…[read more]
Is Sierra Vista Arizona a good place to retire?
Sierra Vista, AZ, has been selected as a top retirement destination in the sixth edition of “America’s 100 Best Places to Retire,” a comprehensive guidebook of the country’s most appealing retirement towns. “The extraordinary views and mountain topography make Sierra Vista stand out as a unique Arizona community.”