- 1 Is Bella Vista Arkansas a good place to live?
- 2 What is Bella Vista known for?
- 3 What is the crime rate in Bella Vista Arkansas?
- 4 Why are there so many homes for sale in Bella Vista Arkansas?
- 5 What is there to do in Buena Vista Arkansas?
- 6 Does Bella Vista AR have a downtown area?
- 7 Is Bella Vista AR safe?
- 8 Does it snow in Bella Vista Arkansas?
- 9 How many square miles is Bella Vista Arkansas?
Is Bella Vista Arkansas a good place to live?
Bella Vista is in Benton County and is one of the best places to live in Arkansas. Living in Bella Vista offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. Many retirees live in Bella Vista and residents tend to be conservative. The public schools in Bella Vista are highly rated.
What is Bella Vista known for?
Bella Vista is a thriving recreational city of nearly 30,000 people in the northwesternmost corner of the state. The city offers a picturesque, activity-based lifestyle for its residents and visitors alike, and is quickly becoming widely known as a world-class mountain biking destination.
What is the crime rate in Bella Vista Arkansas?
With a crime rate for both violent and property crime combined of 8 per 1,000 residents, the crime rate in Bella Vista is one of the lower rates in America among communities of all sizes (lower than 68% of America’s communities). One’s chance of becoming a victim of crime in Bella Vista is one in 122.
Why are there so many homes for sale in Bella Vista Arkansas?
Looking at Zillow real estate, noticing there seems to be an unusually high number of homes in Bella Vista for sale & foreclosure. I think the reason you see so many homes for sale in Bella Vista is because Bella Vista is home to over 25,000 people and nearly 13,000 homes.
What is there to do in Buena Vista Arkansas?
14 Best Things to Do in Bella Vista (Arkansas)
- Bella Vista Museum. Source: Bella Vista Historical Museum / Facebook Bella Vista Museum.
- Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel.
- Museum of Native American History.
- Tanyard Creek Nature Trail.
- Veterans Wall of Honor.
- Visit War Eagle Cavern.
- Back 40.
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
Does Bella Vista AR have a downtown area?
Main Street of old Downtown Bella Vista speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As Bella Vista the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop. Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
Is Bella Vista AR safe?
The site assigned a safety score to each city based on FBI rankings of crime rates. Bella Vista received a safety score of 86.16, the third-highest in the state. The Benton County city has a rate of 2.51 violent crimes and 5.78 property crimes per 1,000 residents, according to the site.
Does it snow in Bella Vista Arkansas?
Bella Vista, Arkansas gets 47 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Bella Vista averages 11 inches of snow per year.
How many square miles is Bella Vista Arkansas?