- 1 What county is Sierra Vista?
- 2 What county is Douglas Arizona in?
- 3 Where should I live in Sierra Vista?
- 4 How far is Sierra Vista from Mexican border?
- 5 How dangerous is Douglas Arizona?
- 6 Is Douglas AZ dangerous?
- 7 Is Douglas AZ a good place to retire?
- 8 Is Cochise County Democratic or Republican?
- 9 Is Cochise County Safe?
- 10 Is Cochise Arizona a safe place to live?
- 11 What is the hottest month in Sierra Vista Arizona?
- 12 What is the cheapest place to live in Arizona?
What county is Sierra Vista?
Sierra Vista, city, Cochise county, southeastern Arizona, U.S. Located 70 miles (113 km) southeast of Tucson, Sierra Vista is the county’s commercial and residential centre.
What county is Douglas Arizona in?
Sierra Vista is in the 8th percentile for safety, meaning 92% of cities are safer and 8% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Sierra Vista is 72.09 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Sierra Vista generally consider the northeast part of the city to be the safest.
Where should I live in Sierra Vista?
Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ
- Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ.
- City: 7.3mi / 11.7km away.
- Population: 15,768.
- The best areas in Sierra Vista, AZ are Brown’s Canyon Ranch, the Garden Canyon and the Presidio of Santa Cruz de Terrenante. These are some astonishing places to visit and have spectacular views. There…[read more]
How far is Sierra Vista from Mexican border?
Sierra Vista’s southern boundary is about nine miles from the Mexican border, and another 15 miles from the Sonoran town of Naco, Mueller said.
How dangerous is Douglas Arizona?
While Douglas has a relatively low violent crime rate, property crimes like larceny, burglary, and motor vehicle theft are far more common in Douglas than the U.S. as a whole. Over the same period, the number of people living in Douglas fell by 4.4 percent.”
Is Douglas AZ dangerous?
Is Douglas, AZ Safe? The F grade means the rate of crime is much higher than the average US city. Douglas is in the 1st percentile for safety, meaning 99% of cities are safer and 1% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Douglas is 226.32 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
Is Douglas AZ a good place to retire?
With a growing population and high expectations for opportunities in the future, it is a wonderful place. Douglas is one of the best places to raise kids and retire in.
Is Cochise County Democratic or Republican?
Cochise County leans strongly towards the Republican Party in presidential elections. Although Bill Clinton carried the county narrowly in 1992, it has supported the Republican nominee by large margins in every other election since 1968, except for 1996 and 1976 when Clinton and Jimmy Carter each lost only narrowly.
Is Cochise County Safe?
Compared to California’s two border counties, Cochise County falls in the middle in both violent and property crime. The Imperial County Sheriff’s Office reported a per capita violent crime rate of 581 per 100,000 residents in 2014, down from 704 in 2010.
Is Cochise Arizona a safe place to live?
Cochise is in the 17th percentile for safety, meaning 83% of cities are safer and 17% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Cochise’s proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. The rate of crime in Cochise is 48.40 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
What is the hottest month in Sierra Vista Arizona?
Sierra Vista has dry periods in February, March, April, May, June and November. The warmest month is June with an average maximum temperature of 37°C (100°F). The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 18°C (64°F). August is the most wet month.
What is the cheapest place to live in Arizona?
The 5 Most Affordable Places to Live In Arizona
- Oro Valley. Oro Valley is a suburb located 6 miles from Tucson and 110 miles from the state capital Phoenix.
- Gilbert. Gilbert comes in at number 40 on WalletHub’s list of cities with the best “wallet fitness” factor in the entire country.