- 1 Is Sierra Vista closer to Phoenix or Tucson?
- 2 Is Sierra Vista AZ Safe?
- 3 How far is Sierra Vista from Arizona?
- 4 What state is Fort Huachuca in?
- 5 How do I get from Tucson to Phoenix?
- 6 What is the richest city in Arizona?
- 7 What is the hottest month in Sierra Vista Arizona?
- 8 Where should I live in Sierra Vista?
- 9 What is the cheapest place to live in Arizona?
- 10 How hot does it get in Sierra Vista Arizona?
- 11 Is Sierra Vista AZ a good place to retire?
- 12 Is Hereford AZ Safe?
- 13 How close is Sierra Vista Arizona to the Mexican border?
- 14 What’s the elevation of Sierra Vista Arizona?
Is Sierra Vista closer to Phoenix or Tucson?
The major city closest to the halfway point between Phoenix, AZ and Sierra Vista, AZ is Tucson, AZ, situated 116 miles from Phoenix, AZ and 74 miles from Sierra Vista, AZ.
Is Sierra Vista AZ Safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Sierra Vista is 1 in 39. Based on FBI crime data, Sierra Vista is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Arizona, Sierra Vista has a crime rate that is higher than 66% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
How far is Sierra Vista from Arizona?
Small city – In the southeast corner of Arizona on the Mexican border, 80 miles from Tucson and 190 miles from Phoenix. October, May and April are the most pleasant months in Sierra Vista, while July and January are the least comfortable months.
What state is Fort Huachuca in?
Located in Cochise County, in southeast Arizona, about 15 miles north of the border with Mexico, Fort Huachuca is an Army installation with a rich frontier history. Established in 1877, the Fort was annexed in 1971 by the city of Sierra Vista and declared a national landmark in 1976.
How do I get from Tucson to Phoenix?
There are 2 daily trains from Tucson to Phoenix. Traveling by train from Tucson to Phoenix usually takes around 2 hours and 53 minutes, but the fastest Amtrak train can make the trip in 2 hours and 40 minutes.
What is the richest city in Arizona?
1) Paradise Valley Nestled in Maricopa County, Paradise Valley is the richest city in Arizona (and one of the richest in the country).
What is the hottest month in Sierra Vista Arizona?
Sierra Vista has dry periods in February, March, April, May, June and November. The warmest month is June with an average maximum temperature of 37°C (100°F). The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 18°C (64°F). August is the most wet month.
Where should I live in Sierra Vista?
Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ
- Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ.
- City: 7.3mi / 11.7km away.
- Population: 15,768.
- The best areas in Sierra Vista, AZ are Brown’s Canyon Ranch, the Garden Canyon and the Presidio of Santa Cruz de Terrenante. These are some astonishing places to visit and have spectacular views. There…[read more]
What is the cheapest place to live in Arizona?
The 5 Most Affordable Places to Live In Arizona
- Oro Valley. Oro Valley is a suburb located 6 miles from Tucson and 110 miles from the state capital Phoenix.
- Gilbert. Gilbert comes in at number 40 on WalletHub’s list of cities with the best “wallet fitness” factor in the entire country.
How hot does it get in Sierra Vista Arizona?
In Sierra Vista, the summers are hot and partly cloudy and the winters are cold, dry, and mostly clear. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 37°F to 93°F and is rarely below 29°F or above 99°F.
Is Sierra Vista AZ a good place to retire?
Sierra Vista, AZ, has been selected as a top retirement destination in the sixth edition of “America’s 100 Best Places to Retire,” a comprehensive guidebook of the country’s most appealing retirement towns. “The extraordinary views and mountain topography make Sierra Vista stand out as a unique Arizona community.”
Is Hereford AZ Safe?
Hereford is in the 67th percentile for safety, meaning 33% of cities are safer and 67% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of theft in Hereford is 4.84 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Hereford generally consider the south part of the city to be the safest for this type of crime.
How close is Sierra Vista Arizona to the Mexican border?
Sierra Vista is a small town 15 miles north of the Arizona-Mexico border, on the southeast Arizona border. The area surrounding Sierra Vista is well known as a corridor for illegal entry into the United States.
What’s the elevation of Sierra Vista Arizona?
Often Sierra Vista is 10 to 14 degrees cooler than Phoenix and 9 to 10 degrees cooler than Tucson. Because of the higher elevation, 4,623 feet, Sierra Vista’s average high temperature is about 77 degrees, while it dips to an average low of 49 degrees.