- 1 Does 24 Hour Fitness have Super-Sport?
- 2 What is the difference between sport and super-sport at 24 Hour Fitness?
- 3 What are the different levels of 24 Hour Fitness?
- 4 Will 24 Hour Fitness ever be 24 hours again?
- 5 Where can I workout for free?
- 6 Does 24 Hour Fitness require a contract?
- 7 Will 24 Hour Fitness keep charging me?
- 8 How long can you freeze your 24 Hour Fitness membership?
- 9 How do I get a refund from 24 Hour Fitness?
- 10 How much is the Costco 24 Hour Fitness deal?
- 11 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 12 Are gyms overpriced?
- 13 Does 24 Hour Fitness offer student discounts?
Does 24 Hour Fitness have Super-Sport?
FAQ. …access level clubs: Active level memberships include access to Active clubs only; Sport memberships include access to Sport and Active clubs; Super-Sport and Ultra-Sport memberships include access to all 24 Hour Fitness clubs.
What is the difference between sport and super-sport at 24 Hour Fitness?
Regular Sport Locations will usually have just a basket ball court or just a pool area. Super Sports also offer longer Kids Club hours and run more Group X Classes then a regular Sport locations. The Super Sports Clubs price a lot of as a result of they need a lot of amenities.
What are the different levels of 24 Hour Fitness?
What are the different club types? 24 Hour Fitness has three club types: Active, Sport and Super-Sport. Exact amenities offered can vary from location to location. Use our Club Finder or search by amenity to see what is available at locations near you.
Will 24 Hour Fitness ever be 24 hours again?
On December 30, 2020, 24 Hour Fitness successfully emerged from the chapter 11 process. At a time when access to fitness is more important than ever, members will continue to be able to use any open 24 Hour Fitness club, regardless of membership level, through March 2021.
Where can I workout for free?
17 Places to Work Out for FREE in 2019
- Anytime Fitness will give you a free week of workouts.
- Crunch Fitness gives you 7 days free.
- Sign up for ClassPass to get three days free at various gyms.
- Get a free week of yoga at CorePower.
- Get 3 free days at 24 Hour Fitness.
- Get a free week of barre classes at Pure Barre.
Does 24 Hour Fitness require a contract?
FIRST MONTH FREE Pay last month’s dues. Membership dues range between $31.99 and $56.99 per month, depending on club location and type. Pay $49.99 Annual Fee during 2nd month of enrollment and annually thereafter. Applies to Commitment memberships only; one-year commitment required.
Will 24 Hour Fitness keep charging me?
On Wednesday, 24 Hour Fitness announced a change to its policy: If the local health club doesn’t reopen by April 16, charges for members will stop on that day. As for billings between March 17 and April 15, members will get those days credited as extra days of access to the gym when their membership ends.
How long can you freeze your 24 Hour Fitness membership?
When gyms reopen in your area and your membership is reactivated, you have the option to request an additional one-month courtesy freeze if you’re not ready to come back to the gym. We are here to support you!
How do I get a refund from 24 Hour Fitness?
Follow these instructions to cancel your 24 Hour Fitness membership:
- Call customer service on 866-308-8179.
- Ask to speak with an agent.
- Verify your account information.
- Request immediate contract cancellation.
- Ask to get a refund for the unused portion of your monthly fee.
How much is the Costco 24 Hour Fitness deal?
Costco members can buy a two-year, all-club, 24 Hour Fitness membership package for $399.99, according to Reader’s Digest. The same membership purchased directly through the gym chain would cost over $800 if paid over a two-year period.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
Five most affordable gym memberships
- Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness advertises itself as a gym for people who don’t like gyms, with ads referring to every Planet Fitness location as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness.
- Your Local YMCA.
- Gold’s Gym.
- LA Fitness.
Are gyms overpriced?
Gyms nowadays are nowhere near expensive as they used to be. Before cheap monthly fees, members had to pay depending on how many months they’d like. For example, one gym may charge $140 for one month, $360 for three, and $540 for six. This may vary upon the types of gyms.
Does 24 Hour Fitness offer student discounts?
Available Discounts Register now and be the first to know when a 24 Hour Fitness student discount is available through Student Beans. Register now and be the first to know when a 24 Hour Fitness student discount is available through Student Beans.