- 1 How much do home inspectors make in New Mexico?
- 2 Do home inspectors make good money?
- 3 Where do home inspectors get paid the most?
- 4 What is a good salary in New Mexico?
- 5 Do home inspectors need to be licensed in New Mexico?
- 6 Is a home inspector a good career?
- 7 What type of inspector makes the most money?
- 8 How long does it take to become a real estate inspector?
- 9 How much does an inspector earn?
- 10 What is a home inspector job description?
- 11 How much money do you need to live comfortably in New Mexico?
- 12 What is considered low income in NM?
- 13 What jobs are in demand in New Mexico?
How much do home inspectors make in New Mexico?
The average salary for a home inspector in New Mexico is approximately $70,000 per year.
Do home inspectors make good money?
Home Inspector Salary Information To balance out the risks involved, home inspectors earn an average salary of anywhere between $50,000 and $64,000 per year with benefits for home inspectors employed privately or by the government including medical or health insurance, paid annual leave and a retirement plan.
Where do home inspectors get paid the most?
Highest paying cities near Los Angeles, CA for Home Inspectors
- San Jose, CA. $66,125. per year.
- Santa Ana, CA. $63,335. per year.
- San Francisco, CA. 7 salaries reported. $61,810. per year.
- Los Angeles, CA. 10 salaries reported. $60,623. per year.
- Sacramento, CA. 6 salaries reported. $59,160. per year.
What is a good salary in New Mexico?
A person working in New Mexico typically earns around 97,400 USD per year. Salaries range from 24,600 USD (lowest average) to 435,000 USD (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average yearly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Do home inspectors need to be licensed in New Mexico?
The Home Inspector Licensing Act takes effect Jan. 1, 2020. New Mexico is now the 28th state to require the licensing of home inspectors.
Is a home inspector a good career?
Home inspection is a great career choice for so many reasons including high-income potential, a stable industry, flexible schedules, and the ability to work for yourself.
What type of inspector makes the most money?
Inspector salaries can vary on many factors, including what industry a job is in. In fact, jobs with technology, automotive, and manufacturing companies tend to be the highest paying.
How long does it take to become a real estate inspector?
Our live and online courses can put you in the field inspecting homes in a matter of 2-3 weeks depending on your current occupation or other obligations. For many it takes 2-3 months to get the right training and acquire the necessary field experience to start your own business.
How much does an inspector earn?
Employees as Inspector earn an average of ₹21lakhs, mostly ranging from ₹6lakhs per year to ₹50lakhs per year based on 529 profiles. The top 10% of employees earn more than ₹31lakhs per year.
What is a home inspector job description?
Home and property inspectors may perform some or all of the following duties: Inspect new or resale homes on behalf of clients, make assessments and provide reports on the physical condition of property. Inspect existing buildings to identify and report on structural defects, fire hazards and other threats to safety.
How much money do you need to live comfortably in New Mexico?
The income needed to live comfortably in New Mexico is $42,445. 50% of this is for necessities, 30% is for discretionary spending, and 20% is for savings. According to Living Wage, a single person with no children can live off of $13.97 per hour in Mexico, or $26,880 a year.
What is considered low income in NM?
Statewide, approximately 47% of households are considered low income, earning less than 80% of Area Median Income (AMI) annually, and more than 29% are very low income, earning less than 50% of AMI annually.
What jobs are in demand in New Mexico?
The 10 Fastest Growing Jobs In New Mexico For 2019
- Personal Care Assistant.
- Home Health Aid.
- Physical Therapist.
- Nurse Practitioner.
- Speech-Language Pathology Internship.
- Child Care Provider.
- Preschool Teacher.
- Medical Technologist.