Who are the senators of California 2021?
Its U.S. senators are Democrats Dianne Feinstein and Alex Padilla.
Who is my senator in San Diego?
About Senator Hueso Ben Hueso was elected as California State Senator for the 40th District in March of 2013. He represents the cities of Imperial Beach, Chula Vista, National City and portions of the City of San Diego and Imperial County.
How many senators USA have?
The Constitution prescribes that the Senate be composed of two senators from each State (therefore, the Senate currently has 100 Members) and that a senator must be at least thirty years of age, have been a citizen of the United States for nine years, and, when elected, be a resident of the State from which he or she
Who are the House Representatives in California?
- 1st district: Doug LaMalfa (R), since 2013.
- 2nd district: Jared Huffman (D), since 2013.
- 3rd district: John Garamendi (D), since 2009.
- 4th district: Tom McClintock (R), since 2009.
- 5th district: Mike Thompson (D), since 1999.
- 6th district: Doris Matsui (D), since 2005.
- 7th district: Ami Bera (D), since 2013.
Who is the US representative for Imperial Valley?
Imperial County District Office | Congressman Juan Vargas.
How many senators are in California?
There is a total of 40 Senators. For the current membership, visit our online Senate Roster.
Who is the governor of California now 2021?
Incumbent. Gavin Newsom The governor of California is the head of state and head of government of the U.S. state of California.