- 1 Where can you fly to from Carlsbad airport?
- 2 Does Carlsbad airport have commercial flights?
- 3 Can you fly into Palomar Airport?
- 4 What airport code is CLD?
- 5 Does Carlsbad CA have an airport?
- 6 How long is Palomar Airport?
- 7 Is California Pacific Airlines still in business?
- 8 What is the San Diego airport code?
Where can you fly to from Carlsbad airport?
Flights From CLD
- Carlsbad to Los Angeles (CLD – LAX)
- Carlsbad to New York (CLD – JFK)
- Carlsbad to San Francisco (CLD – SFO)
- Carlsbad to Chicago (CLD – ORD)
- Carlsbad to Atlanta (CLD – ATL)
- Carlsbad to Boston (CLD – BOS)
- Carlsbad to Newark (CLD – EWR)
- Carlsbad to Seattle (CLD – SEA)
Does Carlsbad airport have commercial flights?
Commercial flights began at Palomar Airport in 1991, but at this time Palomar Airport does not have a commercial airline operating. In 2018 there were 159,180 flight operations, which has decreased in the last 20 years.
Can you fly into Palomar Airport?
The airport is used both for general and commercial aviation. Owned by County of San Diego, the airport serves North San Diego County. Surf Air, which is a private charter airline, also operates at Palomar, offering McClellan Palomar Airport flights to selected cities in California, and to Las Vegas.
What airport code is CLD?
San Diego International Airport (IATA: SAN)  is the closest major airport to Carlsbad.
Does Carlsbad CA have an airport?
McClellan-Palomar Airport in Carlsbad is a gateway to and from San Diego’s North County. It serves the general aviation community, corporate aircraft and commercial services.
How long is Palomar Airport?
McClellan–Palomar Airport covers 466 acres (189 ha) and has one asphalt runway, 6/24, 4,897 ft × 150 ft ( 1,493 m × 46 m ).
Is California Pacific Airlines still in business?
The start-up carrier briefly carried passengers on flights between Carlsbad and Las Vegas (LAS), Phoenix (PHX), Reno (RNO), and San Jose (SJC) in California with 50-seat Embraer ERJ-145 jets in November and December 2018. While it stopped flying in December, it officially ceased operations in January 2019.
What is the San Diego airport code?
United Express is the brand name for the regional branch of United Airlines, under which six individually owned regional airlines operate short- and medium-haul feeder flights.