- 1 Can non California residents go to Legoland?
- 2 Is Legoland still open in 2020?
- 3 How many rides does Legoland California have?
- 4 What can you do at Legoland?
- 5 Is Legoland worth the money?
- 6 Do they check ID at Legoland?
- 7 How much does Legoland cost per person?
- 8 Is Legoland good for adults?
- 9 Which Legoland is the best?
- 10 What is the best age for Legoland California?
- 11 Is Disneyland better than Legoland?
- 12 Do you pay for rides at Legoland?
- 13 What should I not miss at Legoland?
- 14 Is 12 too old for Legoland?
- 15 Can I bring snacks into Legoland?
Can non California residents go to Legoland?
LEGOLAND California Resort is now open! Theme Park access is for residents in the state of California. Out-of-state guests will be required to show valid identification and proof of COVID-19 vaccination that has been completed a minimum of 14 days prior to entering.
Is Legoland still open in 2020?
The LEGOLAND theme park fully reopened April 15, 2021. The SEA LIFE Aquarium and LEGO CHIMA Water Park also reopened April 15, 2021.
How many rides does Legoland California have?
With more than 60 rides, shows and attractions, it’s an interactive, hands-on theme park experience for families with children 2 – 12.
What can you do at Legoland?
5 Amazing Things to Do at LEGOLAND California
- Explore Miniland USA. No one walks away unimpressed by Miniland USA—a diorama of cities built from 34 million multi-colored LEGO bricks.
- Stay at LEGOLAND Castle Hotel.
- Ride the Deep Sea Adventure.
- Learn at SEA LIFE Aquarium.
- Ride the Dragon Rollercoaster.
Is Legoland worth the money?
Legoland is totally worth it. IF (you knew there was a “but” or an “if” in there, right?)… you are Lego fans, you aren’t looking for big thrill rides, you are doing other things the area, and your kids are between the ages of 2-12 (see the best theme parks for toddlers and preschoolers.)
Do they check ID at Legoland?
We accept most forms of ID with a clear picture of the individual on it. This can include a Passport or Driver’s License. You will be required to bring photo ID along with the payment card you used to check in.
How much does Legoland cost per person?
Typical costs: A one-day pass to Legoland costs $80 for an adult or $70 for a child 2-12 years old or seniors older than 60. A family of four can expect to pay about $300 for tickets purchased online; walk-up pricing is slightly higher.
Is Legoland good for adults?
Legoland California can be enjoyed by people of all ages. There are a ton of rides with no height and age restriction. The adults can get a kick out of Miniland USA, which is one of Legoland California’s most fun and loved attractions.
Which Legoland is the best?
Our top three choices to visit would be LEGOLAND Billund because it is the birthplace of LEGO, plus LEGOLAND Windsor and LEGOLAND Florida as they offer the largest amount of attractions being the biggest two amusement parks by far. LEGOLAND Florida also has the added bonus of the waterpark.
What is the best age for Legoland California?
Best Age for LEGOLAND – 10 – 12 Years: It makes them feel very grown-up. Water Parks: I don’t know a pre-teen who doesn’t LOVE a water park. And the LEGOLAND California Resort has one of the best.
Is Disneyland better than Legoland?
LEGOLAND: Like the rides in the main part of the park, the attractions in the two water parks are nothing too crazy. Disneyland: Disneyland doesn’t have a waterpark, so if you are planning a California trip and a water park is a must, LEGOLAND is a good option.
Do you pay for rides at Legoland?
Yes, the entry price includes all of our main rides and attractions, including our shows and 4D cinema. Additional costs include food and beverage, shops, games and ride photos. We hope to welcome you to the resort this year.
What should I not miss at Legoland?
10 Things Not to Miss at Legoland California Resort
- 1. Stroll through Miniland USA.
- Make a Splash at Legoland Water Park. This is my kids’ favorite part of the resort.
- Visit Sea Life Aquarium.
- Eat Granny’s Apple Fries.
- Go to Driving School.
- See how Legos Are Made.
- Catch a Show.
- Go On Coast Cruise.
Is 12 too old for Legoland?
Yes, the park is designed for children ages 2 to 12, but that doesn’t mean the older kids won’t have fun. With a little pre-planning and a bit of patience, all ages of kids (and adults too) can have a splendid experience at LEGOLAND.
Can I bring snacks into Legoland?
Legoland California does not allow any outside food and drink, but you can usually bring your own water bottles, granola bars and other small snacks that can be stashed away for those hangry emergencies. Exceptions are made for dietary restrictions and infants; call ahead if you’ll need to bring your own special food.