- 1 What to do in Carlsbad when it’s raining?
- 2 What to do when it rains in San Diego?
- 3 What fun things can you do on a rainy day?
- 4 What can you do for free on a rainy day?
- 5 Can I bring water bottles into the San Diego Zoo?
- 6 Is the San Diego Zoo Worth It?
- 7 How much does it cost to get into San Diego Zoo?
- 8 What can you do with your girlfriend on a rainy day?
- 9 How do you spend a rainy day?
- 10 What can you do on a rainy day with your boyfriend?
- 11 What do families do on a rainy day?
What to do in Carlsbad when it’s raining?
Every now and then, it rains in Carlsbad.
- Go surf. You’re going to get wet anyway so a little rain won’t hurt.
- Go see a movie.
- Visit our museums.
- Visit SEA LIFE Aquarium.
- Race go-Karts.
What to do when it rains in San Diego?
Looking for some fun things to do indoors?
- Balboa Park Museums.
- USS Midway Museum.
- Birch Aquarium.
- The New Children’s Museum.
- Museum of Contemporary Art.
- And more!
What fun things can you do on a rainy day?
Fun things to do on a rainy day
- Pamper yourself.
- Go on a rainy adventure.
- Make homemade play dough.
- Build a blanket or pillow fort.
- Jigsaw puzzles.
- Paint your faces.
What can you do for free on a rainy day?
22 Actually Fun Things to Do on a Rainy Day
- Get your learning on at a museum.
- Have a spa day.
- Sign up for a cooking class.
- Finally organize your life.
- Have a themed movie marathon.
- Drink and play games at a barcade.
- Throw it back and head to the mall.
- Get baked.
Can I bring water bottles into the San Diego Zoo?
San Diego Zoo food policy You are welcome to bring your own food or picnic with you. This includes water and beverages, but only non-alcoholic ones. Any drinks must be in non-glass containers, and it is worth mentioning that disposable straws and lids are not permitted.
Is the San Diego Zoo Worth It?
If you’re specially visiting San Diego, the zoo is a good option, so long as the price doesn’t dissuade you. If you’re a SoCal local who loves animals, a visit to the San Diego Zoo at some point is a no-brainer.
How much does it cost to get into San Diego Zoo?
A two-day ticket to the San Diego Zoo costs: $104 for visitors age 12 and older. $94 for kids age 3 to 10.
What can you do with your girlfriend on a rainy day?
50 Rainy Day Date Ideas for Couples
- Go Bowling.
- Make a home cooked meal together.
- Wine & Paint.
- Visit a hipster cafe.
- Go Rollerblading or indoor Ice skating.
- Do a Board game or puzzle.
- Visit an Art Gallery or Museum.
- Go to the drive in cinema or movies.
How do you spend a rainy day?
11 Ways to Spend a Rainy Day
- Rainy Day Tip #1 – Play Board Games.
- Rainy Day Tip #2 – Read a Good Book.
- Rainy Day Tip #3 – Visit a Friend or Family Member.
- Rainy Day Tip #4 – Challenge Yourself with a Crossword Puzzle.
- Rainy Day Tip #5 – Watch a Good TV Show.
- Rainy Day Tip #6 – Work on a Knitting or Crochet Project.
What can you do on a rainy day with your boyfriend?
92 Rainy Day Date Ideas That Will Leave You Feeling Warm And Cozy Inside
- Plan a romantic dinner at home for your partner.
- Go bowling.
- Have a board game day at home.
- Visit a new cafe.
- Do nothing.
- Cook a new type of cuisine together.
- Visit an art gallery or museum.
- Create an indoor picnic.
What do families do on a rainy day?
30 Fun Things to Do with Your Kids on a Rainy Day
- Make your own slime. It’s easy, we promise.
- Camp in the great indoors. Set up a tent or make your own by draping sheets over the couch.
- Make marshmallow play dough. Safe enough to eat.
- Create an indoor obstacle course.
- Bake the world’s best chocolate chip cookies.