- 1 How do I get to Carlsbad Village?
- 2 Is Carlsbad Village Safe?
- 3 Where does the coaster train go?
- 4 Does Carlsbad have a downtown?
- 5 Does Carlsbad have a boardwalk?
- 6 Does Carlsbad have a pier?
- 7 Is Carlsbad expensive?
- 8 Is Carlsbad a bad area?
- 9 Is Carlsbad dangerous?
- 10 Can you drink on the Coaster?
- 11 Are there bathrooms on the Coaster train?
- 12 What is there to do in Carlsbad in May?
- 13 What is it like living in Carlsbad CA?
- 14 What is in Carlsbad Texas?
How do I get to Carlsbad Village?
Carlsbad Village is easily accessible by car, train, and bike. The Village is just 40 minutes north of San Diego and offers seven miles of beach, shopping, dining, arts and entertainment, services, and exceptional hotel and resort accommodations. Parking is ample downtown.
Is Carlsbad Village Safe?
CARLSBAD, CA — Carlsbad was ranked among the 100 safest cities in California, according to a recent report from Safewise, a security product review site. Carlsbad ranked as the 60th safest city in the state this year.
Where does the coaster train go?
The COASTER commuter train provides breathtaking coastal scenery as it runs north and south through San Diego County, serving eight stations between Oceanside and downtown San Diego. More than 20 trains run on weekdays, with additional service on the weekends. It takes about an hour to travel the entire COASTER route.
Does Carlsbad have a downtown?
The Carlsbad Village area is a great walk and bike friendly downtown area by the Pacific Ocean. Carlsbad Village is the downtown commercial area of Carlsbad, California located along the Pacific coast.
Does Carlsbad have a boardwalk?
The Carlsbad boardwalk is an elegant, relaxing and scenic view of the ocean by utilizing the boardwalk. This is about a mile long and very pleasant. Feel the ocean breeze as you stroll the walk and enjoy the Calif. climate.
Does Carlsbad have a pier?
Contrary to what some people think, the boardwalk in Carlsbad beach is actually not a pier that extends into the ocean. Instead, it is a well-known paved road where people go to enjoy.
Is Carlsbad expensive?
Carlsbad’s housing expenses are 219% higher than the national average and the utility prices are 15% higher than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 29% higher than the national average. Carlsbad has grocery prices that are 13% higher than the national average.
Is Carlsbad a bad area?
Carlsbad is in the 57th percentile for safety, meaning 43% of cities are safer and 57% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Carlsbad is 23.93 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Carlsbad generally consider the west part of the city to be the safest.
Is Carlsbad dangerous?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Carlsbad is 1 in 48. Based on FBI crime data, Carlsbad is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to California, Carlsbad has a crime rate that is higher than 55% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Can you drink on the Coaster?
The bans go into effect Feb. 1, 2015. Over the last several weeks, NCTD has received hundreds of comments urging the agency to preserve the right to drink, many from longtime riders. Passengers have been allowed to drink beer and wine on the Coaster since the service opened in 1995.
Are there bathrooms on the Coaster train?
Awesome with great seating and nice bathrooms!
What is there to do in Carlsbad in May?
15 Best Things to Do in Carlsbad (CA)
- SEA LIFE Aquarium. Source: Arne Beruldsen / shutterstock SEA LIFE Aquarium.
- South Carlsbad State Beach.
- The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch.
- LEGOLAND California Resort.
- The Magee House.
- Carlsbad Village.
- Leo Carrillo Ranch Historic Park.
- The Museum of Making Music.
What is it like living in Carlsbad CA?
Living in Carlsbad offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Carlsbad there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families live in Carlsbad and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Carlsbad are highly rated.
What is in Carlsbad Texas?
- Jumping for Joy Bounce House & Parties. Game & Entertainment Centers.
- San Angelo State Park. State Parks.
- Chicken Farm Art Center. Art Galleries.
- Icon Cinema. Movie Theaters.
- Cinemark Tinseltown USA. Movie Theaters.
- Level Up Gaming Center. Game & Entertainment Centers.
- Be Theatre.