- 1 What time does Kaiser call center open?
- 2 How do I contact Kaiser Advice Nurse Southern California?
- 3 What are Kaiser Permanente hours?
- 4 Is Kaiser Urgent Care open on Saturdays?
- 5 How does on call work at Kaiser?
- 6 Can you see a Kaiser doctor without Kaiser insurance?
- 7 When should nurses call advice?
- 8 How do I get a Kaiser number in Southern California?
- 9 How do I become a Kaiser patient?
- 10 Why is Kaiser Permanente bad?
- 11 Who owns Kaiser?
- 12 What is Kaiser Permanente known for?
- 13 What time does Kaiser Urgent Care open today?
- 14 Does Kaiser Permanente have an emergency room?
What time does Kaiser call center open?
Most urgent care locations are open 7 days a week, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (including holidays). For local urgent care hours, visit kp.org/facilities.
How do I contact Kaiser Advice Nurse Southern California?
To reach an advice nurse, call one of the following appointment and advice numbers in your area, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. For after-hours care, call 1-888-KPoncaLL (1-888-576-6225).
What are Kaiser Permanente hours?
Hours: Monday and Wednesday, 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30 a.m. 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Is Kaiser Urgent Care open on Saturdays?
Urgent Care is open seven days a week, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not needed. 4855 SW Western Ave. Beaverton, OR 97005 Monday through Friday, 6 p.m.–10 p.m. weekends and holidays, 9 a.m.– 6 p.m.
How does on call work at Kaiser?
On-Call means you must accept ALL hours offered to you even if you are On-Call/Part-time. On-Call/Part-time just means they have to offer you at least 20 hours per week. As an On-call employee you are not asked to work you are told to work.
Can you see a Kaiser doctor without Kaiser insurance?
The program provides temporary financial assistance or free care to patients who receive health care services from our providers, regardless of whether they have health coverage or are uninsured. The program is one of the most generous in the health care industry and is available to those patients in greatest need.
When should nurses call advice?
Call if you’re worried or if you have a question regarding a current health problem such as a high fever, pain, discomfort, or other symptoms. A nurse can provide more information about your health condition, and they can tell you whether you should make an appointment with your doctor or seek immediate care.
How do I get a Kaiser number in Southern California?
Call toll free 1-866-973-4588 (TTY 711) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
How do I become a Kaiser patient?
New members – get started
- Welcome to Kaiser Permanente.
- Step One: Register for secure access to kp.org.
- Step Two: Choose your doctor at 888-956-1616.
- Step Three: Transfer your prescriptions.
- Step Four: Make your first appointment.
- For more information.
Why is Kaiser Permanente bad?
To its detractors, Kaiser is an evil HMO empire, a medical factory that hoards money, mistreats doctors, skimps on nursing staff, suppresses negative information and endangers the lives of its patients.
Who owns Kaiser?
Kaiser Permanente is led by Chairman and CEO Bernard J. Tyson. Kaiser Permanente has an annual operating revenue in excess of $50 billion.
What is Kaiser Permanente known for?
Founded in 1945, Kaiser Permanente is recognized as one of America’s leading health care providers and not-for-profit health plans. We are dedicated to care innovations, clinical research, health education, and improving community health.
What time does Kaiser Urgent Care open today?
9:00am to 9:00pm, 7 days a week, including holidays.
Does Kaiser Permanente have an emergency room?
Emergencies can happen anywhere As a Kaiser Permanente member, you’re covered for emergency and urgent care anywhere in the world.