- 1 How much do Toyota Lube Techs Make?
- 2 How much do Toyota technicians make in California?
- 3 How much do lube techs make at a dealership?
- 4 What do you need to be a lube tech?
- 5 How much do Toyota techs make?
- 6 How much does a lube tech make at Walmart?
- 7 What does a lube technician do?
- 8 What is Toyota technician?
- 9 Can auto mechanics make good money?
- 10 Is Jiffy Lube publicly traded?
How much do Toyota Lube Techs Make?
Average Toyota Lube Technician hourly pay in the United States is approximately $14.97, which is 17% above the national average.
How much do Toyota technicians make in California?
How much does an Automotive Technician make at Toyota in California? Average Toyota Automotive Technician hourly pay in California is approximately $24.47, which is 19% above the national average.
How much do lube techs make at a dealership?
The average salary for all lube technicians is about $15 per hour. Lube technicians with more experience or in areas with a higher cost of living can earn up to $29 per hour.
What do you need to be a lube tech?
Lube Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Completion of a postsecondary education lube technician program.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification is advantageous.
- Proven experience in automotive maintenance and repair.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
How much do Toyota techs make?
How much does a Technician make at Toyota in the United States? Average Toyota Technician hourly pay in the United States is approximately $16.10, which is 7% below the national average.
How much does a lube tech make at Walmart?
The typical Walmart Tire and Lube Technician salary is $13 per hour. Tire and Lube Technician salaries at Walmart can range from $10 – $18 per hour.
What does a lube technician do?
Lube technicians are employed by the automotive industry to handle vehicle maintenance. The job focuses on fluid checks and basic maintenance. Typically, a lube tech will change a vehicle’s oil, check the transmission fluid and other fluid levels, inspect various belts and filters, and check air levels and gauges.
What is Toyota technician?
Toyota automotive service technicians are certified mechanics who work at Toyota, Lexus, and Scion dealerships. Toyota dealerships promote the principle of ‘Kaizen’, which encourages employees to strive for continuous improvement through training and education.
Can auto mechanics make good money?
Auto Mechanics made a median salary of $42,090 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $56,140 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $31,250.
Is Jiffy Lube publicly traded?
Jiffy Lube went public in 1987 Within 8 years after Hindman purchased Jiffy Lube, it had achieved such remarkable success and it had grown so large that it met the qualifications to become a publicly traded stock.