- 1 Is Carlsbad New Mexico Nice?
- 2 Is Carlsbad New Mexico dangerous?
- 3 How far is Carlsbad New Mexico from the Mexico border?
- 4 How far is Carlsbad from Houston Texas?
- 5 Is Carlsbad NM safe to visit?
- 6 What is Carlsbad NM known for?
- 7 What is the crime rate in Carlsbad New Mexico?
- 8 Is Roswell NM safe?
- 9 How cold does it get in Carlsbad NM?
- 10 What is the closest major airport to Carlsbad NM?
- 11 How far is Ruidoso New Mexico from Houston?
- 12 What is there to do between Houston and New Orleans?
Is Carlsbad New Mexico Nice?
Carlsbad is a city in and the county seat of Eddy County, New Mexico. Carlsbad is located in the Chihuahuan Desert on the beautiful Pecos River at an elevation of 3,295 feet. Great schools, low crime and a friendly, small-town atmosphere also make Carlsbad a great place to live!
Is Carlsbad New Mexico dangerous?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Carlsbad is 1 in 32. Based on FBI crime data, Carlsbad is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to New Mexico, Carlsbad has a crime rate that is higher than 82% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
How far is Carlsbad New Mexico from the Mexico border?
166 miles / 267 km.
How far is Carlsbad from Houston Texas?
Yes, the driving distance between Houston to Carlsbad Caverns National Park is 659 miles. It takes approximately 11h 8m to drive from Houston to Carlsbad Caverns National Park.
Is Carlsbad NM safe to visit?
Is Carlsbad, NM Safe? The D- grade means the rate of crime is much higher than the average US city. Carlsbad is in the 11th percentile for safety, meaning 89% of cities are safer and 11% of cities are more dangerous.
What is Carlsbad NM known for?
Carlsbad, NM—known as the Pride of the Pecos—is most famous for Carlsbad Caverns National Park. But the city also boasts an interesting history, as well as a wide array of art and cultural attractions. With a temperate climate and 350 plus days of sunshine a year, any time of year is perfect to come explore.
What is the crime rate in Carlsbad New Mexico?
The Carlsbad NM crime rate for 2018 was 507.58 per 100,000 population, a 6.58% increase from 2017. The Carlsbad NM crime rate for 2017 was 476.24 per 100,000 population, a 5.77% increase from 2016. The Carlsbad NM crime rate for 2016 was 450.27 per 100,000 population, a 20.03% decline from 2015.
Is Roswell NM safe?
With a crime rate of 46 per one thousand residents, Roswell has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 22.
How cold does it get in Carlsbad NM?
In Carlsbad, the summers are hot; the winters are short, cold, dry, and windy; and it is mostly clear year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 31°F to 97°F and is rarely below 21°F or above 105°F.
What is the closest major airport to Carlsbad NM?
The closest major airport to Carlsbad is El Paso International Airport at 145 miles west of the park.
How far is Ruidoso New Mexico from Houston?
The distance between Houston and Ruidoso is 659 miles. The road distance is 877.8 miles.
What is there to do between Houston and New Orleans?
Houston to New Orleans Road Trip
- Houston, Texas, United States.
- Battleship Texas. La Porte, TX.
- The Crawfish Hole. Winnie, TX.
- Spindletop-Gladys City Boomtown. Beaumont, TX.
- The W.H. Stark House. Orange, TX.
- Imperial Calcasieu Museum. Lake Charles, LA.
- Ace Donuts. Jennings, LA.
- Acadian Village. Lafayette, LA.